- Supervise and maintain complete books of account and records for the Hotel consistent with the Uniform System of Accounts.
- Prepare and submit to Owner the Operating Plan and Budget for each Operating Year, jointly with Operations Department.
- Implement standard and agreed reporting for hotel, as well as implementing procedures, processes and forms. Control and internal audit of all units.
- Detailed budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of all revenues and costs are vital to create a culture of performance excellence and to deliver superior returns. Annual budget prepared in advance of year end, budget submitted to clients for approval, trading performance prepared monthly against the plan.
- Trading performance measured monthly against the plan, Detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly forecasts submitted with variances tracked in order to flag up shortfalls or indications of better performance, All financial statements reviewed by Sisal and submitted with informative commentary.
Copyrights ©2015: Sisal Wellness. All Right Reserved.